blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates
weblog information
add in some information about your weblog, perhaps?
e.g. since how long it has been running, why you gave it its URL, what's the current skin version, etc.

recent entries
  • It gets so hard to walk away.
  • I think I could like you, I already do.
  • Oh what marvellous things.
  • Across the stars.
  • Let's fall deeper into sleep.
  • Heart's jumping.
  • Fevers hand in hand.
  • Love like honey.
  • Staten Island princess so pretty in pearls.
  • Let's light up the town & scream out loud.


  • archives
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide
    Thursday, March 01, 2007
    I quite like AHS yearbook! Though its rather cheena with the sheng gong hui word printed quite huge on the cover, but it still looks classy and all. Hard cover somemore. Haha! So I came across the graduating classes' pages and saw many familiar faces :) Also spotted some pretty & not-so-pretty people whom we used to see on Bus 17 everyday! The well-known counsellor in SJAB, the pervertic one in Boys Brigade, the monkeys, the butch, the one who prays the rosary on his way to school, and last but not least the hardworking one whom we miao-ed reading SS textbook after school. Oh, memories memories! Hahaha.

    Someone has been pissing me off real bad lately. I mean, who would start Lalala~ing to you on msn when your status is already so clearly stated - busy. I won't mind if that person's some close friend but hey, I only know him during the last few days back in DA. So I can only close his window whenever he strikes a conversation 'cos blocking him will be a little too obvious. Plus, his english is atrocious quite bad. He spells forfeit and fofit. And, according to Jaslyn, he spells Orchard Road as Orchid Road. I swear my 6 year old nephew can do a much better job. Someone please get him an Oxford dictionary for his birthday.

    Anyway! I think I like Bang Bang Tang. Caught the repeat of YLBFB last night and oh man, they're cute! Brian can do breaking with a basketball and Fabien can really sing. They're like the best 2 la. Haha! I don't really know about the other 4 members but I know the shortest one can dance with his legs hooked onto a chair. Quite a cool boyband huh! Hahaha.